SHOP POLICY/GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS FOR DISTANCE TRANSACTIONS IN FORCE SINCE 01.09.2018
- These Regulations define the terms and conditions for distance selling conducted by Bellussi Group Ltd. located at Konstantynowska 34, 94-303 Łódź (Poland), entered into the Register of Companies of the National Court Register maintained by the Court in Łódź, XX Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000153106, using the NIP number: 727-12-06-183 and REGON number: 47295370.
- Sale is made through the Internet, phone and e-mail beetwen the customer and Bellussi Group Ltd. hereafter referred to as the „seller”.
- Customer may be any natural person, legal entity or organizational unit without legal personality, registered in the Bellussi Group on-line store. The buyer can make a purchase in the Bellussi Group store without need to register account
- Every customer should read our sales policy.
- Transaction subject are products presented on Bellussi Group website. Prices of all products on our website are denominated in polish zlotys (PLN), euro (EUR), dollars (USD) and pounds (GBP) and there is no vat tax and shipping costs included.
- All products in our offer are factory new, free from physical and law defects Wszystkie produkty znajdujące się w ofercie sklepu są fabrycznie nowe, wolne od wad fizycznych i prawnych oraz zostały legalnie wprowadzone na rynek polski. Sprzedawca zastrzega sobie prawo także do oferowania produktów używanych, posiadających cechy eksploatacji lub pochodzących z ekspozycji, które będą stosownie oznaczone i opisane w ofercie.
- Order can be made by an adult or a company.
- Order can be placed by our website, contact formula, by phone and e-mail.
a) using a user account - to do this, you must register your user account on the Bellussi Group website and accept the provisions of these Regulations,b) without the need to have a user account but after accepting these Regulations.
- Every order placed by our webshop must be confirmed by an invoice or receipt which i salso confirmation of the acceptance sales contract.
- Every customer on our webshop have possibility to:
a) make orders on Bellussi Group webshop
b) receive personal discounts
c) participate in contests
d) give opinion about the products
- To buy a product on our website you should:
a) choose a product,
b) choose quantity,
c) choose the way of shipping,
d) choose payment method,
e) choose document: invoice or receipt
f) give details about the shippment adress
g) read order summary
h) place order by clicking buton: „Confirm order”
- There is a products opinion service on our website. It is forbidden to put illegal content in particular with vulgarity, incitement to violence or hatred, propagating racism, offending the dignity of other clients or third parties, contrary to generally accepted social norms, bearing offenses of unfair competition, infringing copyright or industrial rights, aimed at promoting products and services of entities competing with the Seller or aimed at sending back products and services to such entities. In this case, the Seller has the right to remove such an opinion or its modification by preventing access to the part or the whole of the opinion contrary to these Regulations to other Customers or third parties.
- By placing an order in the Bellussi Group Online Store, the Buyer agrees to issue a sales invoice / receipt document in electronic form by the Seller. Consent to receive a sales document by email is tantamount to the resignation of receipt of a paper document (s). Nevertheless, the Seller reserves the right to attach paper documents to the shipment.
- The Seller issuing and sending documents in electronic form guarantees the authenticity of their origin.
- The Seller is not responsible for errors in details of the Buyer indicated by him in the registration form or when placing the order, as appropriate for issuing a VAT invoice.
- Each invoice in electronic form will be delivered to Clients via electronic mail to the addresses provided by the Customer in the registration form or when placing the order. Changing the Customer's e-mail address requires the Seller's notification in written, electronic or e-mail. If the Customer fails to notify the Seller about changing the e-mail address, the correspondence will be directed to the current e-mail address and it is considered to have been properly delivered.
CHANGING OF ORDER AND WAVING FROM SALE CONTRACT
- The Seller reserves the right to confirming every order placed in Bellussi Group store by contacting with client via phone or e-mail. When confirmatiom isn’t possible (ex. wrong phone number or e-mail adress of the client) the order is cancelled after 48 hours.
- The client has a right to wave the sale contract in 14 days without giving a reason. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the date on which the Customer came into possession of the item. If the contract covers many items that are delivered separately or in parts, the deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the date on which the Customer took possession of the last item (in the case of items delivered separately) or after days from the date on which the Customer acquired the last lot or part (in the case of items delivered in batches or in parts). The Customer must inform the Seller about his decision to withdraw from the contract by means of an unambiguous statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail). The letter should contain the number of the purchase document and the data provided when placing the order for verification. The customer may use the model withdrawal form (available in documents to download), but it is not mandatory. To keep the deadline to withdraw from the contract, you should send information to withdraw from the contract before the deadline.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Customer receives from the Seller a refund of all payments, including costs of delivering the item (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Seller), immediately and no later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was informed by the Customer about the execution of the right to withdraw from the contract. The reimbursement will be made by the Seller using the same payment methods that were used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer explicitly agreed to a different solution. The customer will not pay any fees due this refund. The seller may withhold the return of the payment until receipt of the item or until proof of its return has been provided to him.
- The sending or returning the item must take place immediately and not later than 14 days from the date on which the Customer informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the contract. The deadline is met if the customer sends back the item before the deadline of 14 days.
- The customer is obliged to bear the direct cost of returning the items.
- The customer is only responsible for a reduction in the value of the item resulting from the use of it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not accepted in respect of contracts :
a) for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer who was informed before the service begins that after the entrepreneur has fulfilled the benefit he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
b) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
c) in which the subject of the service is an item which can be rapid damaged or having a short expiry date;
d) in which the subject of the service are items, which after delivery are connected to other product (due to its characteristic)
e) in which customer demanded for urgent repair or conservation by enterpreneur; if the entrepreneur provides additional services other than those whose performance the consumer demanded, or supplies things other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the contract is entitled to the consumer with regard to additional services or items;
f) concluded through a public auction
g) for delivery of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the fulfillment of the service started with the consumer's express consent before the deadline for withdrawal and after informing the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
Regulations of art. 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights do not apply to trade exchange between companies.
In the case of customers from outside the European Union, returning the goods, due to the formalities and possible customs fees, may be impossible and economically unjustified. We ask you, therefore, for thoughtful shopping.
The model withdrawal form, which the Customer may use, is also included in Annex No. 2 to the Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
- Payments for the order may be made in one of the following ways:
a) Cash on delivery
b) Bank transfer before delivery of products to the bank account of Bellussi Group (prepayment)
c) Through the electronic payment system Dotpay.pl.
- In case of commercial transactions between companies, it is possible to establish different, individual payment terms.
- Deliveries of orders placed in the Bellussi Group Online Store are carried out on the territory of the European Union.
- Deadline for order realisation usually does not exceed 2 working days. In case of waiting for payment, the deadline may be extended by the time needed to approve the payment. An exception is when orders are for currently unavailable items. In this case, the deadline may be extended, in which case the Seller will immediately inform the Buyer about this fact.
- The cost of delivery is determined by the price list of the courier company delivering the goods and depends on the choice of delivery method by the Ordering Party. All delivery costs are given in the delivery and payment tab and are charged at the final stage of ordering
COMPLAINT AND WARRANTY
- At the time of receiving of the products, customer is obliged to check the parcel. Any damage should be immediately sent to the courier, and the Bellussi Group Customer Service Department should be contacted. The basis for the complaint is to identify the damage and write down the relevant protocol.
- Bellussi Group Sp. z o.o. hereinafter referred to as the Guarantor declares that the items offered in the store are free from physical defects and provide them with a warranty under the terms and in the scope specified below:
- The warranty period is 12 months from the date of purchase of the device, i.e. the date of delivery or personal collection.
- The guarantee is granted to the buyer, hereinafter referred to as the Entitled Person, and is valid in the territory of the European Union.
- The guarantee covers defects that will become apparent during the warranty period during the operation of the device and are the result of production errors.
- Notified for guarantee device must be delivered together with a correctly filled warranty card, a copy of the purchase receipt and a detailed description of the defect along with information on the circumstances of its occurrence at its own cost to the address given below, after contacting the Bellussi Sales Department.
Bellussi Group Ltd.
94-303 Łódź (Poland)
+48 42 634 21 08, +48 42 634 21 29
- Entitled person is obliged to carefully protect and pack the device during transport.
- The Guarantor undertakes to remove the defects free of charge without delay, and at the latest within 14 working days from the date of delivery of the device to the address of Bellussi Group Sp. z o.o. Warranty repair includes replacement or repair of factory defective parts. Warranty repair does not provide replacement of the product with a new one. If the spare part, necessary to perform the warranty repair, must be imported from abroad, repair period may be extended, of which the Guarantor undertakes to inform Entitled person without delay. The device repaired under the guarantee will be sent back at the expense of the Guarantor to the address indicated by the Entitled person in Poland. The costs of returning the equipment repaired under the device warranty to an address other than the territory of Poland shall be paid borne by Entitled person.
- The guarantor is not responsible for damage to the device as a result of:
a) improper or incompatible with the User's Manual usage
b) mechanical, thermal or chemical damages caused during transport of the device, resulting from improper protection of the device during transport, caused by the act of the Entitled person or due to external forces or penetration of dirt or foreign bodies into the device
c) improper or inconsistent with the installation's Operating Instruction
d) installations made by unauthorized persons
e) sediments precipitating from the water used
f) intervention of unauthorized service, unauthorized repairs, alterations and construction changes
g) faulty electrical installation, damage to the power grid, inadequate voltage or atmospheric discharges
h) use of improper spare parts
10. The warranty does not cover:
a) operating activities to which the user is obliged on their own and at their own expense, eg installation and connection of equipment, training, maintenance and cleaning.
b) consumables parts which are used in accordance with the instructions, are subject to normal wear before the end of the warranty period (eg heaters, gaskets, fuses, lamps, bulbs) and their replacement.
c) electrical and electronic parts.
11. Bellussi Group Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for damage to persons or property resulting from a device failure or a forced break in its use.
For commercial transactions between companies, the principles of complaint and warranty are set out in the General Terms and Conditions for Distributors and / or the contract concluded between companies by way of individual arrangements.
Your personal data are processed by us in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / WE (Official Journal No. 119, p. 1) (hereinafter also "RODO") and the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
The administrator of your personal data is:
Bellussi Group Ltd., Konstantynowska 34, 94-303 Łódź (Poland)
You have the right to access data, obtain copies, request transfers and correct them at any time.
You can revoke or limit any consents to data processing at any time.
If you believe that your data is being processed improperly, you have the right to raise objections and complaints to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
Correspondence regarding personal data should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org, in writing on the abovementioned Administrator's address or via the contact form on website.
As the Administrator of your personal data:
- We process them only in a field that you agree or in field resulting from the law.
- We process your data in order to: conclude and execute the contract, consider the complaint and return, send you commercial and marketing information about the store: Bellussi.com.pl, presenting you ads, answering questions and to defend against claims, accounting and tax purposes.
- We process the following categories of data:
a) name, surname, email address, address, telephone number - in order to conclude and perform the contract
b) name, surname, email address, telephone number, purchase history - for marketing purposes
- Correspondence between us, related to the conclusion and performance of the contract is stored for the purpose of conclusion and performance of the contract, consideration of the complaint or return, as well as for the purpose of resolving any disputes. We do not process your email address resulting from correspondence for purposes other than communication in order to process your application.
- We do not transfer your data to other administrators.
- We do not process specific categories of data.
- Concluding an agreement subject is possible without consent to the processing of personal data. Then, personal data is used only for operations related to the subject of the contract, e.g. issuing an invoice.
- We use appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your data from being disclosed to unauthorized persons.
- We will process your personal data for a period of 5 years from the date of consent, unless the consent is withdrawn before the expiry of that period.
- You have the right to access your data and delete it at any time, and to correct it.
- You can revoke or limit any consents to data processing at any time.
- You have the right to obtain your data in a structured, commonly-used machine-readable format and request that it be sent to another administrator.
- If you think that your data is being processed improperly, you have the right to raise objections and complaints to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
- Correspondence regarding personal data should be sent to: email@example.com or in writing on the above Administrator's address
- If you have an account in our store, we can delete it at your request at any time.
- We profile your data by matching marketing information sent to you to your purchases and to your activities on our store's website. You can object to such processing of your data at any time by writing to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing on the above Administrator's address
- In connection with the performance of the sales contract concluded between us, we will process your data only to the extent necessary to perform it for a period of up to 6 months from the expiration of the claims arising under the contract of sale.
- For marketing purposes, we use third party services (e.g. Google) that use cookie files at the Bellussi.com.pl store.
- We will not transfer your data outside the countries of the European Economic Area.
Differences resulting from the client computer settings, i.e. color and proportions, can not be the basis for a complaint of the purchased goods. Photos presented on the site are only for reference. The actual appearance of the goods may differ from the one presented in the pictures. The content of the Bellussi Group Online Store is for information purposes and does not constitute a commercial offer within the meaning of the Civil Code art. 543. All information on the products on the Internet Store of the Bellussi Group is in accordance with the catalog data of the producers. The Bellussi Group store reserves the right to make any mistakes and to change the prices of goods presented on the online store's website. The online Bellussi Group store does not rent equipment for testing and therefore the customer can not withdraw from the purchase contract. In matters not regulated by the above document, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code shall apply. All listed products and names are used for identification purposes only and may be registered trademarks of their respective owners. By placing an order the Buyer accepts the above regulations. The site has been optimized for Internet Explorer version 4.0 and higher, and for resolutions 800x600 and 1024x768.